The KW3NC interlock lock is widely used in cleanroom environments and areas with strict cleanliness requirements such as airlocks, windlocks, and changing rooms. The KW3NC interlock lock enhances cleaning efficiency and can perform the function of interlocking doors completely automatically without the need for buttons.
The operating principle of the KW3NC triple door interlock magnet (3 doors):
- When connected to power and all doors are closed, the system begins to operate. While one door is open, the other doors automatically close. When the lock is in the off state (power loss or not connected to power), all locks are automatically set to open.
- The system parameters can be adjusted according to customer requirements. The KW3NC interlock lock utilizes advanced technology, displays digital numbers, provides sound warnings to inform users of the current status, and includes an emergency button for use in “unwanted” situations.
The usage procedure of the KW3NC triple door interlock (3 doors):
- Upon initial connection to power, the smart chip automatically checks the status of all doors. Close all doors; if a door is not closed, the display will show a warning, and there will be an audible warning until the door is closed, at which point the display and sound will stop.
- When all doors are closed, the smart chip automatically checks and the interlock function begins.
- We simulate a triple door interlock (2 doors), door A, B, and C are interlocked, A is the entrance, and B and C are exits, doors B and C will open 6 seconds later than door A.
- In normal operation, the user opens door A to enter, and doors B and C will automatically close. When door A is closed, the person inside the room will have to wait for 6 seconds. The display will turn red, and a warning sound “please wait” will be heard. After 6 seconds, the lock will open, and a “please exit” sound will be emitted.
- During this process, in case of an unexpected incident, you can press the emergency button, which can deactivate all doors.