Details about the four SM4-861S interlocking lock
The interlocking lock is an auxiliary device designed to ensure that the doors of a room cannot be opened simultaneously, thereby ensuring isolation between the clean and non-clean areas.
The SM4-861S four-door interlocking lock is a high-quality type used to control 4 doors simultaneously, operating similarly to other locks where when one door is open, the other doors must close. However, the current market demand for this type of lock is quite low.
Applications of the SM4-861S Four-Door Interlocking Lock
Installed in the control room of clean rooms, buffer rooms, airlocks, intermediate rooms, dressing rooms using signal light systems in the fields of healthcare, laboratories, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, electronics, semiconductors, office spaces, and more. Used for entrance doors, emergency exit doors, and safety doors.
Technical Specifications of the SM4C Four-Door Interlocking Lock
Four electronic interlocking locks
- Input voltage to control box: 220V
- Input voltage to LED lights: 5V
- Input voltage to the lock magnet: 12V
- Connecting cable: 4m/1 strand
- Locks are imported as a whole Warranty period: 12 months
Structure of the Four SM4C Interconnected Lock
- Control device
- Mechanical lock or electronic lock
Description of the Operation of the SM4C Four-Door Interlocking Lock
- When one door opens, the other three doors will automatically close, and all four doors cannot be opened simultaneously.
- If one door remains open for an extended period without closing, a warning bell will sound to remind staff to close the door.
- In case of power failure and for electronic interlocking locks, all four doors can be opened, ensuring user safety.
- In case of emergencies, an emergency button can be pressed to forcibly open the door.
Installation Diagram of the SM4-861S Four-Door Interlocking Lock
- The interlocking lock control unit will be installed on the ceiling panel, connected to an available socket (the shorter the distance between the control unit and the socket, the better, to accommodate the power cable attached to the lock and save wiring costs).
- The signal light will be attached to the wall panel in an easily visible area when entering/exiting, usually placed next to the panel door.
- The lock latch will be installed underground inside the panel (requires drilling and underground wiring) and can be installed on the side or top of the door frame.
- The latch positioning plate will be attached to the door leaf, corresponding to the lock latch installation area.
VCR Sangma interlocking lock is now installed in many pharmaceutical factories nationwide.
In addition, there are some important installation considerations for interlocking locks:
- Securely connect the signal cables to the lock latch and signal light —> Error message: The alarm will ring loudly and continuously.
- Install the lock latch and latch positioning in the same direction (Wi-Fi symbol) on both accessories —> Error message: The latch will not function.
- Reverse the signal cables between the light and the lock latch —> Error message: Unable to install. The signal cable of the lock latch is usually slightly thicker than the cable of the light; please take note during installation.
- Use cable boxes and tubing to protect signal cables on the ceiling to prevent insect damage. Signal cables are different from power cables and can be difficult to reconnect if cut or damaged.
Choose the appropriate interlock for clean rooms.