The KW2NC interlocking lock is widely used in cleanroom environments and areas with strict cleanliness requirements, such as airlocks, air showers, and changing rooms. The KW2NC interlocking lock enhances cleaning efficiency and can perform the function of interlocking doors automatically without the need for buttons.
Operating Principle of the KW2NC Dual Interlocking Lock
- Once connected to power and with all doors closed, the system starts functioning. While one door opens, the other doors automatically close. When the lock is in the power-off state (due to power loss or not connected to a power source), all locks are automatically set to the open mode.
- The system parameters can be adjusted according to the customer’s requirements. Kawaoka interlocking locks utilize advanced technology, display digital numbers, provide audible warnings to inform users of the current status, and have an emergency button for use in “unwanted” situations.
Procedure for Using the KW2NC Dual Interlocking Lock
- Upon initial connection to power, the smart chip automatically checks the status of all doors. Please close all doors; if any doors are not closed, the display lights will provide a warning, and there will be an audible closing door warning until the doors are closed.
- When all doors are closed, the smart chip automatically checks and the interlocking function begins.
- Let’s simulate a dual interlocking lock (2 doors), door A and door B interlocked, with A as the entrance and B as the exit. Door B will open 6 seconds later than door A.
- In normal operating mode, when a user opens door A to enter, door B will automatically close. When door A is closed, the person inside the room will have to wait for 6 seconds. The display lights will turn red, and there will be an audible “please wait” warning for 6 seconds; then, the lock will open, and an “please proceed” sound will be emitted.
- During this process, if an unexpected incident occurs, you can press the emergency button, which will disable all doors.