SM2T Touch Screen Dual Interlocking Lock for Steel Doors
Interlocking lock is an auxiliary device that ensures that the doors in a room cannot be opened simultaneously, thereby ensuring isolation between clean and non-clean areas.
The SM2T Dual Interlocking Lock for steel doors is a high-quality product with features similar to a standard dual interlocking lock.
It has the capability to control the opening and closing of two door panels simultaneously. When door 1 opens, door 2 is forcibly locked, and door 2 can only be opened after door 1 has closed.
Technical Specifications of the SM2T Touch Screen Dual Interlocking Lock for Steel Doors:
- Dual electronic interlocking lock
- Input voltage to control box: 220V
- Input voltage to LED lights: 5V
- Input voltage to the lock: 12V
- Cable length: 4m/1 strand
- Fully imported lock
- Warranty period: 12 months
Components in the SM2T Touch Screen Dual Interlocking Lock for Steel Doors:
- Control box
- Door latch
- Control unit
Applications and Advantages of the SM2T Touch Screen Dual Interlocking Lock for Steel Doors:
- Installed in panel rooms for steel doors in clean rooms, cushioned rooms, airlocks, intermediate rooms, dressing rooms using indicator light systems in the fields of healthcare, laboratories, pharmaceutical manufacturing, electronics, semiconductors, offices, and more. • Used for entrance doors, emergency exit doors, and safety doors.
- 4 display lights allow both inside and outside personnel to monitor the operation of the interlocking lock. • Compact display lights suitable for steel doors. • Attractive design. • Made of durable and aesthetically pleasing Inox 304 material. • A renowned brand from China, Sangma.
Description of the Operation of the SM2T Touch Screen Dual Interlocking Lock for Steel Doors:
- When one door opens, the other door will automatically close; both doors cannot be opened simultaneously.
- If one door remains open for an extended period without closing, a warning bell will sound to remind the staff to close the door.
- In the event of a power outage, for electronic interlocking locks, both doors can be opened to ensure user safety.
- In emergencies, an emergency button can be pressed to force the doors open.
Installation Diagram of the SM2T Touch Screen Dual Interlocking Lock for Steel Doors:
- The interlocking lock control unit will be installed on the ceiling panel, connected to an available socket (the shorter the distance between the control unit and the socket, the better, to accommodate the power cord along the lock and save wiring costs).
- Indicator lights will be mounted on the wall panel in easily observable areas when entering/exiting, typically placed next to the panel door.